- Analyze, formulate the concept and install professional rules into the engine according to Cofidis standards and methodology.
- Monitors the quality of the developments and updates the documentation about them
- Test improvements within a specified framework
- Prepare functional and technical documentation for improvements (process, support worksheet, user documentation, detailed concepts, developer test quality expectations)
- Participate in support activities and gather user needs for BLAZE tools
- Provides recommendations to the profession to optimize engine use in each individual case.
· The BRMS developer implements industry-defined rules in the business rules engine.
· Perform / prepare:
- Technical documentation of the rules
- Development of rules
- Testing the developed rules
- Provides support to professional teams in user acceptance tests.
- If necessary, give advice and guidance to professional groups to optimize rules.
· Economics and/ or IT college or university studies are preferred
· Excellent analytical skills, focus on details
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills
· Fluency in English is mandatory
· Knowledge of French is an advantage
YOU CAN EXPECT:
· friendly atmosphere, team spirit
· participation in international-level projects
· fast-changing environment, challenging tasks