We are looking for enthusiastic and agile candidates to the position of Test Automation Engineer to our BI & Big Data team in Budapest.
Test Automation Engineer design automated tests to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Write robust test software routines that minimize test cycle and test system errors.
- Applies test automation into the Agile and Continuous Integration/Delivery environment
- Develop the strategy for testing user stories and their integration into the product
- Automate the regression testing of any new User Story
- Uncover ambiguity in User Stories, provide architectural feedback
- Advocate for improving user experience, to promote an easier-to-learn easier-to-use product
- Take initiative to improve upon quality concerns
- Conduct extensive testing, analyze and interpreter the results, adapt methodology.
- Present valid and reliable findings to other Test Engineers, Developers, Product Owners and Management
- Collaborate with Developers on modifications and experiments to improve the product.
- May utilize external tools, develop tools or collaborate internally to develop tools.
- Passion to provide value to customers
- 3+ years’ experience in software testing
- Ability to write java test code to be used in automated testing
- 3+ years’ experience in Java UI/backend test automation
- Good understanding of Databases
- Experience in a variety of testing methodologies like equivalence class partitioning, boundary analysis, exploratory testing and reporting
- Experience with test automation tools: Selenium, Serenity (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated experience with software development life cycle methodologies, especially agile and continuous integration
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent English written and spoken
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills
- Support of work-life balance
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com email address.