We are looking for enthusiastic and agile candidates to the position of DevOps Engineer to our BI & Big Data team in Budapest.
- Collaborate with developers and architects
- Support and improve Build & Deployment tooling
- Driver of implementation of a strong toolset to enable development processes.
- Following, using and improving proactively the automation, CI/CD
- Support the improvement of automated testing tools and processes
- BSc. in Computer Engineering
- Minimum three years demonstrated working experience in Unix/Linux operating system and networking fundamentals
- Good understanding of the following areas:
o DevOps methodologies and processes, has infrastructure and operational knowledge
o Cloud technologies desirable (public, on-premise)
o Containerization and orchestration technologies (Docker, Kubernates)
o Operating automated CI/CD build, deploy and release management systems and tools (Jenkins, Nexus)
o Software Development Life Cycle, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
o Monitoring and Logging solutions (Prometheus, Logstash, Kibana)
- Fluent English
- A passion for automation and agile methods.
- Highly motivated, autonomous individual with the understanding of methodological backgrounds and focus on business needs
- Working knowledge with scripting languages, e.g.: shell, Groovy.
What we offer
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills
- Support of work-life balance
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to email@example.com email address.