The Hungarian branch operates in Budapest and remotely coordinates the technical infrastructure of the Central and Eastern European region.
We are looking for enthusiastic and agile candidates to the position of Cloud System Engineer to our Central and Eastern European regional Data Center in Budapest.
- Manage operations primarily by using infrastructure as code, developer principles of automation and event driven monitoring
- Focus on high availability and fault-tolerant application operation to encourage developers for fast delivery by reducing the cost of failure
- Adopt innovative technologies and public cloud platforms to realise complex systems.
- Maintain cloud infrastructure and shared services to ensure high availability
- Design fault-tolerant and disaster recovery concepts of shared services
- System administration (Linux/Windows), including configuration, troubleshooting and automation
- Ownership of production environments, including upgrade and release processes and incident handling
- Manage and deploy internal and external monitoring and tracking solutions for production systems
- Develop effective tooling to detect and identify reliability risks
- Responsible for troubleshooting cloud infrastructure, shared services, network, and application stacks
- Perform on-call duty for maintaining the availability and performance of cloud infrastructure
- License Management
- At least 5 years of experience
- Systems administration skills, including automation and orchestration (Linux/Windows)
- Demonstrated experience with DevOps activities, including designing and implementation for delivery pipelines
- Change and incident management
- Scripting in Python, Ruby, Go or any other modern language
- Excellent skills in designing fault-tolerant and disaster recovery models for application and cloud infrastructure
- Experience with infrastructure automation tools (e.g. HashiCorp tools), Infrastructure as Code
- Demonstrated experience with one popular public cloud provider, AWS, Azure or equivalent
- Experience in agile software development with Kanban or Scrum or equivalent
- Experience and knowledge in implementing monitoring and tracking with cloud platforms
- Advanced English language skills - spoken and written
What we offer
- Competitive salary package according to candidate’s knowledge and competences
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills
- Support of work-life balance
If you are interested in the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.