What would you do:
- Performing data tests and implementing occupational pension plans in our valuation software
- Checking and analyzing results and reporting them according to national and international accounting standards (e.g. IFRS, ASC 715)
- Working in and managing international projects and building relationships with Aon offices abroad
- Professional and valuable experience at a global market leader consultancy
- Expertise in pension legislation, accounting, and actuarial calculations
- Internal career opportunities and positions in other Aon offices (e.g.: Germany)
- Competitive compensation package (e.g. bonus, language courses)
- Young, supportive and dynamic team
- Full and part-time positions (min. 25 hours/week) with flexible working hours
- On the job training, peer learning (mentoring)
- Foosball table, Nintendo Switch, free coffee, fruit day, office massage etc.
- Degree (finished or in progress) in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Natural Sciences or any other relevant field
- Confidence in English is a must, German is an advantage
- Good mathematical skills
- Analytical mindset, accuracy and excellent computer literacy (Excel is a must, VBA is an advantage)
Send your English CV to email@example.com!
We welcome both fresh graduates and experienced professionals!
For more info check out www.aon.hu/retirement.