How to introduce yourself in 1 minute
Imagine a situation, where you meet your future boss in an office building’s ground floor. She is in a hurry to a meeting, but she suggests to introduce yourself and tell her what do you want till she reaches the appropriate floor. What would you tell about yourself in this situation?
It is conceivable, that at a popular company’s stand there will be so many guests, that you will have only that „1 minute” to convince your future employer.
What should you exactly say in a situation like this?
- Your name
- The kinds of jobs you are interested in, (workfield, tasks, full – or- part time job, traineeship, etc…)
- Any of your relevant work experience
- The school of your graduation / Where do you study currently
- Personal motivation, in other words why are you looking for a job like this
- Why do you think you are the one for the job, what would gain the company with you
It worth to look through these questions at home, even write it down for yourself. Take it with you, and if you feel the need, just read it through even when you are at the Job Fair, and correct it based on your first experiences, if necessary.
Are you ready? Have you figured out what would you say about yourself in 1 minute?
Then all you have to do is sign up to the HVG Job Fair, come to the exhibition and introduce yourself to your potential Employers!